Star & Moon Orthodontic Pacifier
Pacifiers spend a whole lot of time in your baby's mouth, and we believe that something so close to baby should be made with the highest standards of quality and hygiene! You can feel good knowing these pacifiers are made free of chemicals and artificial colors and are designed specifically with baby's comfort in mind!
- 100% natural rubber latex (plastic free!) - people and planet friendly production!
- No PVC, BPA, Phthalates, and artificial colors
- Soft and gentle on baby's face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes with hygienic solid design - eliminates bacteria
- Ergonomically designed butterfly shape gives space for baby's nose and chin and prevents vacuum around mouth
- Thoroughly clean and sterilize before use by boiling in water for 5 minutes and emptying all water from the nipple.
- For hygiene and safety reasons, pacifier should be replaced every 2 months
- Inspect pacifier before use (and every use), stretch in all directions, and throw away at first signs of damage or weakness
- In the event that the pacifier becomes lodged in the mouth, do not panic! It cannot be swallowed and is designed for such an event. Remove from the mouth with care.
- $3.95 Flat Rate Shipping on all items excluding Quilts
- $5.95 Flat Rate Shipping on Quilts
- Orders typically arrive within 3-7 business days.
- Shipped from California
- We accept returns on all unworn, unwashed, with tags still on within 30 days of purchase
- Return shipping will be paid for by the customer
- For exchanges of size/style, shipping to customer of the new size/style will be free, however; the customer will be responsible for paying shipping on the returned items.
- Please contact us here for returns or exchanges.