Hevea is a Danish company that has built itself on some very strong commitments:
- Sustainability: Hevea is always looking to reduce it's carbon footprint by recycling, upcycling, and reusing wherever possible!
- FSC Certified: Hevea packaging is FSC certified which means that all the paper comes from a responsibly managed forest, which helps prevent deforestation and degradation!
- Natural Rubber: Hevea products are made from natural rubber sap and wood, which is biodegradable. Using natural rubber and rubber wood acts against climate change by increasing the number of trees and cutting back on the use of fossil fuels.
- CO2 Neutral: Hevea strives toward operating a carbon neutral business. As part of their commitment to reduce their carbon footprint, they neutralize their transport by buying European CO2 allowances.
- Safety: To ensure all of their products are safe, non-toxic, and of the highest quality, Hevea tests all their products with well-known international companies such as SGS, Intertek and Bureau Veritas, to meet standards in Europe, US, Canada, and Australia. They "pull" test every single pacifier to ensure it can withstand the stress of usage.